Professional Rod and Reel Repair
2018 Price List
If you're looking for a close and convenient rod and fishing reel repair shop, you've found it! We are near the intersection of Brief Road and Highway 601 in Indian Trail, NC, only a few short miles from Midland and Locust in one direction and Mint Hill in the other.
We highly value quality and attention to detail above all else. Fishing reels are completely disassembled, all parts cleaned by hand as well as with an ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled using OEM recommended parts and lubricants.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels for both fresh and saltwater applications. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. Email photos of your rod or reel repair to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 704.236.0897.
Labor Pricing (Does not Include Parts):
Our labor charges start at $20 per reel plus parts.
- $20 per Reel
- $23 Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0
- $30 Saltwater (lever drag)
- $40 Saltwater (2-speed lever drag)
Rods - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Spinning guides, Single Foot
- $12 Baitcasting guides, Double Foot
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps and custom trim bands.
** Our prices based on the premise that Dixie Rods retains all usable, removed parts. If old parts are to be returned, a small surcharge will be added to the final bill.
Rods - Tips (Tip not Incl.)
- $5 Regular Tip Installed
- $7 Gold Tip Installed
- $10 Tip Installed with Wrap
- Custom Rods: One-half deposit to cover the cost of materials. Remaining balance plus any additional charges due upon delivery.
- Reel Cleaning and Repair: At the time of completed delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted. Sorry, no checks.