Dixie Rod and Reel Repair
2018 Price List
If you're looking for a close and convenient rod and reel repair shop, you've come to the right place! We value quality and attention to detail above all else. All of our custom rods are handmade and crafted right here in the USA.
We repair most makes and models of fishing reels. Give us a heads-up before you come on what brand and model reel you own and what's wrong and we'll do our best to make sure the parts are on hand before you arrive. You can email photos of your rod or reel repair to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text a photo to: 704.236.0897.
Labor Pricing (Does not Include Parts):
Our labor charges start at $20 per reel plus parts.
- $20 per Reel
- $23 Penn 115, 4/0 to 9/0
- $30 Saltwater (lever drag)
- $40 Saltwater (2-speed lever drag)
Rods - Guide Wraps (one color*)
- $10 Spinning guides, Single Foot
- $12 Baitcasting guides, Double Foot
*Additional charge for multiple color threads, under wraps and custom trim bands.
** Our prices on based on the premise that Dixie Rods retains all usable, removed parts. If old parts are to be returned, a small surcharge will be added to the final bill.
Rods - Tips (Tip not Incl.)
- $5 Regular Tip Installed
- $7 Gold Tip Installed
- $10 Tip Installed with Wrap
- One-half deposit to cover the cost of materials. Remaining balance plus any additional charges due upon delivery.
- Cash and/or online debit/credit cards accepted. Sorry, no checks.